Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Blog Profile

Hi,
My name is Aadirai and I was born in England. I go to Christ the King School. I have a brother called Jensen, a Mum and a Dad.  I like to do arts and crafts. My favourite talents are dancing and singing.
I like mystery things and solving problems. I enjoy puzzles.
One of my favourite foods is sushi with salmon and avocado.
I like to play games and watch movies at night.
My passion is drawing. I love drawing and I’m very good at it. I like to do this in my spare time. My interest is in  self defence. I am very good at Maths and my favourite subject is art.
I enjoy free writing and silent reading.

This year I want to try my best and move up levels across all curriculum areas. I am looking forward to having a great time with Miss Paton and my friends. I would like to be a better learner for this year. My teacher Miss Paton inspires me just how like my parents inspires me. I also learn new true facts from my friends and my teacher.



No comments:

Post a Comment