Tuesday, December 1, 2020

My letter to Santa.

 Dear Santa,

I’m not really the type of kid that believes in magic, but if you were real then I would be shocked. Also my Dad already bought me a Christmas present that cost $119. He bought me two presents actually but I’m sharing one of the presents with my brother which is a PS4 game. I don’t want anything else. I never knew that my Dad would actually buy me something that so costly. About me um, well I guess sometimes I misbehave. I mean no one can be perfect, I’m only human after all. Sometimes my Mum says “Shut up to me”, when I say it’s too hot in the car. She doesn’t even think about turning on the air conditioner. If you were to visit me don’t think that I won’t put cookies and milk in front of the chimney. Also why do you go inside peoples houses by going down the chimney instead of using the front door?Also for Christmas I would like more lego sets because it’s fun to build. 


Yours truly Aadirai

No comments:

Post a Comment